- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 med-large, crisp zucchini, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Homemade Stir-Fry Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s liquid aminos, low sodium soy sauce, OR coconut aminos(my favorite is the coconut aminos)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, grated
- 1″ fresh nob ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add in the shrimp then cook, stirring occasionally until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the veggies and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Pour your sauce over top and stir to coat the shrimp and veggies.
- Serve immediately over brown rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa. OR
- Keep refrigerated in airtight containers for up to 4-5 days or freeze for up to 2 months.