- 4 (8 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained, or 1 1/3 cup home cooked beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained, or 1 1/3 cup home cooked beans
- 1 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes in juice, low sodium is best
- 1 lb. frozen and thawed organic corn
- 1 (12 oz.) jar of your favorite salsa, no sugar added
Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of your slow cooker. Pour the tomatoes and salsa over that and then layer on the beans and corn.
Cook on low for 5-7 hours, or until the chicken easily falls apart when the pot is stirred.