- 1 TBS olive oil, enough to coat skillet
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 TBS minced garlic
- 12oz package chicken sausage (I used Bilinskis), cut into 1/2″ slices
- 10 large eggs
- 3 TBS nutritional yeast, optional
- 1 tsp Italian or all-purpose seasoning
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped, about 2 cups
- 2 cups spaghetti squash noodles (about 1 small spaghetti squash)
- 1 package sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat 10″ cast iron skillet (or oven-proof skillet) with 1 TBS oil. Add in diced onion, minced garlic, and chicken sausage slices. Stir frequently until sausage has slightly browned.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and seasonings, set aside.
- Add in chopped kale and cover skillet with lid until kale has cooked down, about 2 minutes. Add in spaghetti squash and stir until noodles are evenly dispersed throughout the pan. Let mixture cook down with uncovered lid. Add in sun-dried tomatoes.
- Gently pour in whisked eggs. Use spatula to lift spaghetti squash mixture allowing eggs to evenly disperse.
- Transfer skillet to preheated oven and bake uncovered for 25-35 minutes, until eggs are set. Middle may bubble up, it will set upon cooling.
- Allow skillet to cool and set for 15-20 minutes. Slice, serve and enjoy!