- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup red, orange and yellow pepper strips
- 2 cups green pepper strips
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 oz provolone cheese
- 3 oz gruyere or swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat up a large oven proof skillet and add in the ground beef. Sprinkle the steak seasoning on top and brown the meat.
- In the meat time heat up another large skillet and add in the oil and vegetables. Saute until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Pour the cooked vegetables onto the ground beef and mix well. Sprinkle cheeses over top and set under the broiler
- Broil until the cheeses are melted and starting to brown.
- Serve as is, over lettuce, or if not low carb, use buns or rice.