Ingredients you need for your Mexican Quinoa Bowls:
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup canned black beans
- 1/4 cup cooked yellow corn
- 1/4 cup jarred salsa
- 1/4 of an avocado
- Cilantro to garnish
How to Customize Healthy Quinoa Bowls
Since the possibilities are truly endless with quinoa, I want to give you some ideas for customization!
- Feel free to add whatever protein source you want (beans, tofu, chicken, etc.) – I usually stick to 1/2 cup
- To add more bulk to some of these bowls, add 1/2 cup of protein (i.e. the pesto & superfood ones)
- Greens and veggies are always interchangeable – swap those in and out as you see fit!