- 3 small or 2 large bell peppers, cut into thin strips*
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 salmon fillets (roughly 6 ounces each but doesn’t need to be exact)
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro
- for serving: lime wedges and additional chopped cilantro
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F and spray a large baking tray with cooking oil.
- Make the marinade by whisking together the lime juice, water, olive oil, garlic, red chili flakes, cumin, fine sea salt, honey, and cilantro. Set aside.
- Place the peppers and onion on your baking tray and toss together with 1/3 of the marinade. Make space in the center or on the side of the tray and place the salmon fillets. Top with another 1/3 of the marinade. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Top with additional marinade to serve and ENJOY!